Uma Sathnur - FIT Scholarship Scheme 2017
Details of Scheme
Course Duration & Venue
• 10 months (September to June )
• Venue: Institute for Austrian &
International Tax Law in Vienna, Austria
Minimum Requirements : Academic and Professional
• High class university degree in India or abroad with preferably a professional qualification
• At least 3 years' experience in International Taxation or 5 or more years professional
• The applicant should provide sufficient (in brief) details covering academic qualifications
and professional experience.
• One page write-up giving personal reasons to help FIT in selection
Last Date for Filing of Application
• 30th November 2016
Send your request marked "Uma Sathnur - FIT Scholarship 2017 :"
Ms. Anjali Advani
Foundation for International Taxation
622, Maker Chambers V,
221 Nariman Point,
Mumbai 400 021.
Tel.: +91-22-2202 4259/61.
TeleFax: +91-22-2202 4260.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org